8 October, 2015
Termination of power of attorney
(1) The operation of power of attorney shall be terminated in the following cases:
- If the power of attorney is granted for execution of any specified translation, termination after express purpose, after it is accomplished of achieved;
- Subject to provision of sub-section (1) of section 4, if the instrument is expressed to be operative for a fixed period-after exclusion of time;
- The subject mater on which the instrument is given on its destruction of being non-existent.
- In case of power of attorney other than irrevocable power of attorney, if the grantor of the power become insolvent or lunatic of dies of his legal entity of extincts.
(2) The grantor of general power of attorney may through that power, terminate the power by giving 30 days notice by registered post;
Provided that all acts done in pursuance of power of attorney till service of much notice shall be deemed valid.
(3) The power holder can in similar way mentioned in sub-section (2) renounce his power by giving 30 days notice by registered post.